Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shoe(s) Hunting

Today is the day I will go for a hunt. But this is a special hunting season for me because I am hunting for a very special item or should i say items. Today I'm going to hunt my wedding shoe. This is not the first time I go for hunting. When I was back in KK few weeks ago I already started my hunting and still I haven't found "The One". Pity my sisters. We went to Warisan Square,City Mall and even 1Borneo just to find it but I came home with disappointment. To tell the truth it's not the shoe that hard to find, it's the size! hehehehe I have a really big I mean BIG! feet. Whenever I found the perfect shoe, It will turn me down strait away every time I ask the sales girl is there a bigger size for it.

That is why I'm so fussy about shoes. Each and every time i'm buying a new pair, I will choose the brand because only certain brand have bigger size and it's comfortable to wear. Cheaper shoes also will not last long for me since it have the tendency to torn apart just only after few days wearing it. Therefore, today will be a busy and tiring day because to look for the perfect one will bring us to a whole day of hunting. The best part is when I found the perfect one, I will not take one but two pair!

Good luck for me and pity my hubby hehehehee...

4 comments:

queen quirin said...

phewwwww lucky I am not part of the hunting partner this time. *thanking God*... Good luck to Christ or should I say did he loose his extra pounds? hehhehee

Juliet Felicity said...

ahahahahah I think he loose some. Just imagine we start hunting around noon and only manage to find the perfect one around 9.45pm! (kedai mau tutup sudah)

queen quirin said...

OMG.. then do that every weekend. sure loose pounds and pounds punya. hehehe

Gallivanter said...

Shoes to women is like football to men, well, real men. :-P