Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 11,2009

Today I saw this people..


Look familiar? Yes, in deed, definitely isn't it? Well, today me and my dearest went to Istana Budaya to watch these play...

(Pictures taken from www.cucithemusical.com)

It was a once in a life time experience. I really enjoy the musical and I don't care I have to sit and watch for over 3 hours. Everybody had they great time. The act was so natural, everybody played their part so well. Double thumbs up to all the cast and crews.

This is the only picture that I manage to take during the play since there were no video or picture can be taken during the play. Ini pun sia ambil curi2 during the 2nd half of the play. Tapi apa2 pun memang sia tia boleh cakap banyak..Hans Isaac memang handsome! hehehehehe.....

1 comment:

queen quirin said...

dia memang hansome. wkakakakakaka