Sunday, November 1, 2009

It was...

It was one of my wish to try this thing. When I look at those who have tried it, it look nice and great. I also want to know how effective it was. Then my wish came true...

FISH SPA
It was known to be good for your skin. It helps to remove all the dead skin cells and they allow for healthy skins to grow. My dearest brought me to the one at KLCC few weeks ago. At first I was so scared to pun my foot inside the pool because I'm not use to things that crawling around my leg. But then since I was thinking this is the only chance that i got to try it, so in it goes...

Mula-mula rasa geli,tapi lama-lama macam tidak mau kasih keluar sudah tu kaki


Look at those poor little fish. Pity them have to eat my dead skins hehehe...
(p/s: Kindly ignore the big muscle of mine hahahahah)

Well, it was a great + marvelous experience. Hope to try this kind of thing again soon...

No comments: