Monday, November 24, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
- Getting a job (paling penting!)
- Fill my bank account with $$$
- If I got a job then Save money for Cuti² Malaysia also (ini pun mesti bah)
- I can start paying my study loan
- Being able to bake cakes and cookies
- Fix my beloved PC and buy a new notebook
- learn to groom myself (Upgrade hehehee)
- And the most important thing is...Getting Married and settle down(hahaha itu wajib!)
The above matter is what I wish I can manage to get and do for the up coming new year. It's so easy to write it down but to accomplish this mission is as you know, not that easy. Wish me Luck!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Every year, seem like something was missing deep inside me. Where had the happiness, the joy and the excitement gone? I still remember years back when shopping for new clothes and present was the most favourite thing to do. I spent almost a week just to look for the right thing to wear, what kind of present to buy for my family and so on.
Little by little the feelings disappear. Shopping for new clothes? I don't think so..what? present? hmm...let me think...no! Hehehehee Hoping that one day the feeling for Christmas in me will glow back and become brighter and brighter every year.
How I wish it never gone...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I felt in love with planting after my visit to a flower nursery few months back. The environment around the nursery plus the arrangement of the flower and the colourful plant has make me fall in love instantly.
During the visit, me and my sis took some flowers and seeds so that we can try to grow it at our house. I challenge myself for being able to grow any plant (to see if I got the 'green finger' or not lah bah tu kunun).
Saturday, November 1, 2008
p/s: can't except the fact that sooner or letter it will decrease to one puppy.