Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning Blogger! Today I decided to wake up a bit early. I know it's Saturday and I'm suppose to wake up a bit late since I've been waking up super duper early during the weekdays. Actually there is a story behind why I woke up this early today. Well, few minutes ago I suddenly wake up and saw it's already bright outside. I thought I was late for work! (LOL) I was panic and quickly get up,look for my alarm clock to make sure what time it is. Then..panic attack! I'm late for work! hehehehe I was thinking what should I do at that moment,should I call work telling that I will be late or take my towel and quickly get ready.Then I remember I haven't iron my cloth yet! damn I'm so in trouble.

I was standing by the window thinking what should I do when I realize it was Saturday. I even ask my hubby to make sure what day is today. Hehehehehhe a really funny story that I will get tease by him when he woke up later LOL!


No comments: