Monday, November 24, 2008

Making Choices

The most exiting day in a week for me is the weekends. I love it very much and I look forward for it every now and then. Weekends was the best day ever in my life. Wondering why? Well, there's a few reason to it. First of all, all my family member are not working. Which means there's more people can do the housechores (hehehe). Secondly, the house will become happening since it covers with laughter and the yelling plus the loud voices of us the siblings hahahahaa. And lastly, we can go jalan² a.k.a bersiar² beramai² like last Sunday (Yippie macam mau tiap² minggu macam tu heheee).

But, when I decided to go back to KL. My fiance reminded me one thing...I cannot simply go back to KK when ever I missed my family, since we were on a tight budget. Hmm...making choices. Now I had to choose weather to go back there or stay where I am now. It's too hard to choose and too hard to think. Living KK means I had to leave my beloved younger brother whom I'll going to miss the most and Not going to KL means I'll never gonna see my fiance till next year (the last time we seeing each other was on August). The life of me and my fiance was a bit hard since we only can see each other twice a year. I know sooner of later I had to leave my brother, my family and my life in KK. But until today, I still can't! hard to let them go. Even thou I've been seeing them for 25 years, still it's not enough.

What should I do? When ever I think of this matter, It makes me sad. I'm still thinking and still do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, letting go is the only way. It might be painful now, but it will be much better in the future.

queen quirin said...

when the time for your to go you'll know it. but now you know it's not the time yet