Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Green!

On the previous post I did tell about what I like to do the most at the moment as for being a 100% house daughter. On the post, I told you guys that I'm also into planting.

I felt in love with planting after my visit to a flower nursery few months back. The environment around the nursery plus the arrangement of the flower and the colourful plant has make me fall in love instantly.

During the visit, me and my sis took some flowers and seeds so that we can try to grow it at our house. I challenge myself for being able to grow any plant (to see if I got the 'green finger' or not lah bah tu kunun).
The results of my action has taken me to a new level in planting. Presenting...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a green person myself, not the Hulk type, but love nature...got a number of plants at home... :-)

Juliet Felicity said...

Congrats Congrats keep up as we may be the last person on earth can save the world from getting less and less greener :)

queen quirin said...

hey I think I know these flowers.. didn't I plant some of it? hehehe

Juliet Felicity said...

Some? hmmm...let me see...manada! ahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Nice Flowers u have there..