Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wish...

I wish this coming new year for...

  • Getting a job (paling penting!)
  • Fill my bank account with $$$
  • If I got a job then Save money for Cuti² Malaysia also (ini pun mesti bah)
  • I can start paying my study loan
  • Being able to bake cakes and cookies
  • Fix my beloved PC and buy a new notebook
  • learn to groom myself (Upgrade hehehee)
  • And the most important thing is...Getting Married and settle down(hahaha itu wajib!)

The above matter is what I wish I can manage to get and do for the up coming new year. It's so easy to write it down but to accomplish this mission is as you know, not that easy. Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$$$ is everyone's wish! :-) Mine too! Hehehehe!

Juliet Felicity said...

hehehe ya,who dosen't right? :)