Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's all because of...

I'm bored. Yes, it's all because of the boredom that I'm facing right now. I tried to waste my time by doing something that I've hated so much and now it turns to the other way around.

Since I got so much free time today (actually I have free time almost everyday since I'm jobless :P ), I've decided to bake cookies! Yah, Believe it! It's not a fancy cookies or anything, Just a simple one. As simple as put it in a tray, flatten it and bake. So simple till I had time to make some decoration for the topping.

You see people whom facing a phase where they've reach the maximum boredness in their life, tend to do anything that sounds fun to them. Any things event things that they don't like so much. Well, right now at the moment, I'm in the middle of that phase.

Luckily I dint do anything stupid. Still manage to control myself. Besides baking,I turn myself to love planting and sewing (cross stitch) hmm...sounded like I've become 'mummy²' punya style already. =P At the moment, I don't care what I do as long as I can taste that sense of fun in what ever I do.












Not that Yummy (Tapi habis juga! :P )

4 comments:

queen quirin said...

hey why i didn't have the opportunity to taste this?

LuKE said...

juliet belajar jadi suri umah da ka?hehehehe....

Anonymous said...

Huhu inda lawan muffin sa hahaha

Juliet Felicity said...

Quirin: coz all the cookies were gone before u came home from work.

Luke: Bukan belajar..memang suri rumah sudah pun. Tinggal tunggu kena lulus saha heheheh

Olnetta: Urang baru belajar bah mimang ndak lawa..tapi abis bah hehehe itu yang penting