Sunday, November 16, 2008

Counting Days

38 days to go. Christmas will be there. But, there's a but to the up coming celebration. Since I could remember, celebrating Christmas was a blur. The excitement and the joy for the day had gone.

Every year, seem like something was missing deep inside me. Where had the happiness, the joy and the excitement gone? I still remember years back when shopping for new clothes and present was the most favourite thing to do. I spent almost a week just to look for the right thing to wear, what kind of present to buy for my family and so on.

Little by little the feelings disappear. Shopping for new clothes? I don't think so..what? present? hmm...let me think...no! Hehehehee Hoping that one day the feeling for Christmas in me will glow back and become brighter and brighter every year.

How I wish it never gone...

No comments: