Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Pie

Last week since I am so kebaru baruan with my oven, I tried to cook something that seems impossible to me because I never see my sister nor any of my relatives cooked it. Hence I googled the recipe and try one of them. The results? Let the pictures tells you.


Before entering the oven (Minta puji lagi tulis2 nama)



Cooked (Hodoh sikit coz too much liquid)


Okaylah...my 1st try

Habis juga oleh kami dua bah

During the weekend I try to bake the most common cake ever Fruit Cake and will share the result in my next post. Till then...

4 comments:

CathJ said...

Not bad at all.. yg penting habis.. ^_^

Juliet Felicity said...

Ya betul! Brought it to office and ask my friends to taste it. They asked where did i bought it. When I told them I made it myself they gave me a very big eyes. Hahhahaah

queen quirin said...

tapi nampak mcm kering ckit. cuba ko sapu honey d atas dia dah tu baru nampak bekilat..nnt ko buat d cni a hehehe

Juliet Felicity said...

Maw sapu telur bah tu before masuk oven tapi sia malas! hahahah buat di mana tu?

Senang je yang penting bahan2 disediakan