Sunday, March 13, 2011

My 1st attempt

As I've mentioned in my previous post, today I'm going to share my experience in cooking my 1st roasted chicken.

As you know I'm not a great cook. Hence I did lots and lots of research before I decided to try one. It took me more then 3 hours to prepare the dish (Lucky hubby can wait patiently for the chicken to cook).

I should have been taking pictures on how I do it from scratch but since I was too focus to make sure the perfection of the dish, I forgot!. Hence i only can share the results after the dish was cooked.


Please avoid the dark and scary burn carrot and potato (I failed cooking those carrots and potatoes)

Yummy!!

I asked hubby for comment and he said it was nice (I think he's afraid to say something wrong because he's afraid i might got mad with him) ahahaha but actually it was okay and nice. Hubby said the chicken cook well done and the taste is good. He even said that it's nice I've i cook this kind of thing every now and then.

Since my enthusiasm is there I cooked another dish the next day..Apple Pie and as usual it will be on my next post.


to be continue...

5 comments:

Annie said...

That looks delicious! Now I'm craving for it already. Haha..

Juliet Felicity said...

hahaha you should try cooking it someday Annie. I'm sure the satisfaction when you put a slice of your own homemade roasted chicken makes you wanted to cook the same thing again and again.

Tayra said...

trus sy lapar ooo :P

queen quirin said...

bahnnti ko balik cni ko masak mcm ni aaa :D

Juliet Felicity said...

buli bah tapi yg penting bahan2 sudah disediakan n sia tinggal masak