Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lady with her Fruit Cake

Been neglecting my blog again for couple of days now. Working at 5am shift for this pas 2 months makes me really really tired. When the clock reach 8.00pm my eyes will be so tired and have to forced it stay awake a little bit more time to spent some quality time with hubby. Lucky hubby so understanding and will ask me to go to sleep as early as 9.00pm. Hence the only time that can spent together with hubby will be during the weekend which I'm looking forward for it whenever Friday comes.

So back to the title, 'Lady with her Fruit Cake' . Well I actually it referring to myself. I know I'm not that talented in baking nor cooking. Once I've tried to baked a cake for my younger brother birthday and it turn out can I say the rating will be 3 or 4 out of 10. That is how bad I am with baking.

Since I got some free time during last weekend, I decided to try my baking skills again. Hence I bought the ready made flour and just add the basic ingredients to it. Well for me this is how to learn baking the fastest way as from there you actually will be eager to try making your own cake mix.It took me only like an hour to mix all the ingredient together (I mix the ingredient while watching tv. How cool is that?)

The results? Well let the picture tells you all and you be the judge. Sorry you can't taste it but hey! pictures can tell you thousands of stories.





Love it so much! (Memuji diri sendiri) Habis juga oleh kami laki bini hehehhehee

5 comments:

CathJ said...

well done... no body perfect bah kalau bab baking ni... but never try never know kan...

*tapun* itu cake.. my fav lagi tu.. ^_^

Juliet Felicity said...

it's my fav too...

yeah you rite cath nobody is perfect in baking,even the pro will use their measuring cup to bake.

No harm to trying.

:)

queen quirin said...

nah byk suda resepi ko. nnti ko balik ari2 ko masak ahahaha

Sorbesque said...

Sa mau owh.

okayarms said...

That cake is so huge and yummy. Abis ka kamurang laki bini kerjakan ;D