Sunday, March 13, 2011

07.03.2011

It's March, month when I was born into this world. Every year I've been waiting for this month because for me this month bring me luck, joy and life. I remember when I was 11, I decided to take a look on my birth certificate from my parents kept. When I looked at it, i found out that I was born at 12:45 noon. Yeah I was born during the day.


This year I didn't celebrate like previous year. No cake no special threat. I received tons and tons of wishes in my Facebook and it brings me to tears. I'm so touched with all the wishes.

Hubby decided to give me a very special give which a give that I've been eying for. It was not a surprise give and he already asked me earlier what I want. Last year hubby told me that he wanted to give me a gold necklace with cross pendant as a birthday give, but when the day has come I told hubby i want something else, as i know gold necklace will cost him a fortune. Hence I've decided to have this a birthday give. Thank You dear, Love you so much!
An oven, yeah! I like! now I can cook what ever I want with it. On my birthday I've decided to cook something which I've never tried before. I cooked Black Paper Roasted Chicken but that story will be on my next post.

to be continue.....


No comments: