Saturday, July 24, 2010

Memory Pillow


Couple of weeks ago I had problem sleeping. I couldn’t sleep if it’s not 12 or 1 in the morning. Sometimes I force myself to sleep but it turns out the same. I also will wake up 2 or 3 times at night feeling uneasy or in other words uncomfortable. Well I discuss this matter with my husband and we both agree that the problem may be caused by the pillow that we are using.

You see the pillow that we were using was so thin, well at first it was hard and soft on the day we bought it but soon it became thinner and thinner. Sometimes when I awake in the middle of the night I wonder if I’m using any pillow because seems like I’m not using one. My husband snores were also loud and these were also the main reason why it’s hard for me to sleep. Even thou awhile ago I’m use to it when he snores but these couple of months, his snoring is louder than usual (I think the neighbor can also hear the ‘motorboat’ sounds hehehe…)

So the best way to solve this matter was to replace the current pillow with the comfy one. After few surveys had been done, we decided to go with the Memory Pillow which a bit pricey but worth every penny that we paid. Believe me the results by using these pillow really amaze me. I have no longer facing the problem of sleeping nor feeling discomfort. No more waking in the middle of the night and the most important thing is my husband snoring problems were solved. He is no longer snores and if he did it is because he is tired but the sounds of it were very-very low. Check out the website of Memory Pillow. Now, I sleep like a baby :)


2 comments:

queen quirin said...

to gambar baby mcm muka mika....

Juliet Felicity said...

ndak lah mcm muka sia...