Friday, July 9, 2010

Last Supper

Puzzle. When I heard this word it makes me smile. It was a pastime of mine. I have tons of finished puzzles which were framed back at my hometown. My family know well how much I love puzzle especially ‘Tiger and Pooh’ pictures. My old room was full of it until now (even thou I’m married and cartoons suppose to be for kids *lol*)

It has been ages since my last puzzle till recently I became a housewife and saw this image on the internet. It was the dream of mine to have this piece. I’ve been eying for this thing for ages but I can only dream to have one since it was out from my budget range. Then, one day I express my enthusiasm about this piece to my husband. Amazingly he said yes and the hunting begins. I’ve been looking for it at almost all shops and finally found it when I was almost giving up. Even thou the price was a bit high, luckily my husband agrees to bought it for me. Love him so much, so understanding.























































































































It took me 4 days to complete this puzzle but all the hard work in the completion of this puzzle was very satisfying and worth it.

2 comments:

queen quirin said...

ini jak la kerja ko kan. hehhee

Juliet Felicity said...

abis.....ahahahah tiapa ada kebaikan dia juga nie