Friday, August 6, 2010

Six Days


Six days!
That is number that i've been lying around my bed
Can't even open my eyes for an hour
Too tired,too dizzy,to weak even to sit.

Six Days!
The number of days that had made my house turn upside down
The number of days my husband have to iron his own clothes,
do the laundry,buy my breakfast,lunch and dinner (sometimes cook if he came home early)
The number of days he stayed up late just to make sure i'm okay

Six Days!
Hopefully in the future I won't be sick like this long torturing six days
Big Hug and kisses to my dearest husband for taking care of me.




3 comments:

Annie said...

Get well soon, Juliet!

Juliet Felicity said...

Thank You Annie :)

queen quirin said...

see I told you so. KL really make you sick kan. hmmm so y don't you consider the option your family have been telling you to do so.