Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Wedding Girl

As I was wondering around at MPH bookstore the other day when I saw this book which the author was so familiar. It was MADELEINE WICKHAM. It really sounds familiar isn’t it? Well she’s also known as Sophie Kinsella, the famous author for the shopaholic series. I have seen Wickham book before but it was way out from my budget. But this particular book of hers was cheap! It was RM20+ cheaper than the other books that I saw. I definitely will buy the book. But, yes there is a but for it. I still have 2 books to be finished then only I have the green light to buy the book. Hopefully the book will not sold out by the time I’m buying it (Cross finger).



Oh I know all the books lover out there know about Carmen Reid latest release book Celebrity Shopper. Well it was a dream of mine to have this book but during the release the book was a bit expensive. So, me and my sister decided to wait till the price goes down a bit and guess what sister! Hahaahah we can afford to buy it already! Yippie! Yippie!


4 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy reading! Saya x pernah baca itu Carmen Reid punya buku.. Ok ka tu?

Juliet Felicity said...

Thank You :)
If baca the synopsis macam best. I found out that actually the book is something like shopaholic, ada series dia,but then still i cant find the 1st one. Apa2 pun i still want to ready this one hehe.

queen quirin said...

bah bili la apa lagi. that day when i was i borders bookshop in penang, hampir2 sa bili magdeline wickham punya buku. nasib sa suda ada bili 2 books jadi x jadi. i can't find this book in kk

Juliet Felicity said...

Mmg sia mo beli tapi kan...tunggu lah sia kerja dulu hehehehe belum ada $$$$$