Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Mini City

Since I've been staying at home for quite some times now, I tend to look for interesting things to do. The 'interesting' thing was more into games actually. Well to be honest, I'm addicted to games. Any games that were fun, interesting and challenging will be my favourite. I can stay awake all night long just to finish the game.



Earlier this evening, I ask my brother in law about this one kind of game which allow us to build our own city. It was an online game and as soon as he explain to me about the game, I fell in love with it. I know it was not that challenging, but hey I may build my own city successfully.




So, what's the game called? Introducing...MYMINICITY


D'Luke City

I've just started playing this game few minutes ago, so the picture above is whats it look like for the newly build city. You guys must be wondering how is this game working rite? It's so simple and easy. At first you choose a city from a map, then named your city and that's it! Your city will develop each and every time a person visits it. So you need to promote your city in your blog or whatever dot com you had. When the number of residence increase to a certain amount required. It will automatically upgrade your city.

Hmmm I'm suck in explaining this game. But hey, I bet trying it yourself will be much helping you in understanding what the heck i'm trying to explain. Hahahahaa

Have Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This type of game is not new, but it's HIGHLY addictive!! I'm gonna stay away.... :-)