Monday, September 1, 2008

Congratulation to all my Friends



Finally the day has come for ME and the rest of my friends to step into a new world. Congratulation to all my friends for successfully completed their degree (including me hehe).

Actually this is not my first time attending a convocation. I've attended my diploma Convo before and therefor I was not that excited. But there's a big different between the two. This time my family was there. My fiance was there. The feeling is much more different when your love ones were there to witness and share your joy and happiness. We event took out family picture in a studio for the first time in our life.

During the day, I had to wake up like 5.30 in the morning just to get prepared and drove to Uni. Thank God it was Sunday and the road was like supper clear. I drove my car along with my fiance and took our breakfast near Uni. At first we were suppose to gather at in front of the hall like 7am sharp but we didn't hehehe well...to be honest,even thou we had to gather at 7 but still we have to wait like few hours more just to enter the hall. So, instead of going there early, I spent my time at the parking lot with my ex-roommate chatting while we put on our robe. Gosh it was so ot that day.

Hey talking about a hot day. The previous day of my Convo was my bestfriend Suzie's Convo and it was raining heavily. I was lucky it dint rain during mine. But hot hot hot. My sweat drops like waterfall. My face looks like ohh can't even mention it here. There for, me and my fam dint stay there for long. As soon as I finished. We directly left the area.

I don't event have time to say good bye to all my friends..I am sad. So sad when to think about it. Hopefully all my friends out there will always keep in touch with me and all the best with their life. Once again, CONGRATULATION!!

No comments: