Thursday, September 4, 2008

Again I'm Jobless

Ya,ya,ya I know last time I told you guys I wasn't jobless anymore. But, due to some complication at my x-company, I release myself from the group and now I'm back to KK JOBLESS and BROKE!
It has been a week now and still I didn't hear any news from all jobs that I've applied. Pity me..sob* sob* sob*. I'm totally 100% housewife at the moment. First few days at home was fun and I didn't feel bored at all. But then going to one week I became bored and bored and more bored. How I wish I got a job at this moment.
How long can I stand for being like this? Hopping for it to end right away.

4 comments:

Donna said...

please ENJOYyyyyy your 24-7 free time, cuz once you got tat JOB, you will looooonnngggg for cuti,cuti and cuti....

neway, congrats once again.

Juliet Felicity said...

Yes I do know I have to enjoy my 24-7 holiday. But, since money is very tight for me, then I have no choice and the feels of being jobless and with no money is so..different and depressing

Donna said...

mana suda OKK tu? hehehe, mana dia skrang oh? blajar ka. Oh ya, please let him know, there might be reunion for 5SE class this coming dec. maklumat lanjut..hmmm teda maklumat lanjut la juliet, organizer senyap ja.. haha (abis cam mana mau reunion kan?) jumpa di kadai kupi ja la kali)

Juliet Felicity said...

OKK 2 sana KL.Kerja sambil2 belajar. Wahh ada reunion kamurang...Tapi blm tentu dia dapat balik.Besalah budak sikul masih,teda cuti.Bah nanti sia kes taw dia..alah reunion d kadai kopi sana tenom 2 ok juga hehee...