Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend

Finally it's weekend..hehehe...i'm looking forward for it since Monday.Wah! only 5 days of work then thinking about holiday already hehee...well, weekend is the time for me to woke up late and be as lazy as i can coz i don't have to woke up early to start the day. Today i was very happy as it's already Friday and the last day of the week for me to work. Well, i know in Sabah rite now is holiday already,yalah kaamatan kan...But it's okay. Tomorrow i'll be going out! yeah! i want to explore this city from morning till dawn (tapi itu pun kalau tia kana marah). I need to find new shoes since my last one is not functioning very well (sakit bah kaki sia). This time I'll be looking for something that not too cheap and not too expensive as my budget is so tight. But hey what the hell..as long as I'm having fun then it's fine for me.
Since the company that I'm with is having lunch break for 2 hours and 45 minutes today, then i took the advantage to play games and went out with my fiance for lunch. At the end of the day, i was so happy and relieve that i finally finish my work and submitted it to my supervisor. He's satisfied with it and he said there will be another river that i have to analyse next week but still waiting the conformation from the big bos. Well, hope that it's not the hard one coz i might be bored haahahaaa

No comments: