Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All Aboard!!!!

Today, as early as 6am i woke up after only a few hours of sleep. I had to get up early as i got 2 catch the 9.45am flight to kl and to escape from the massive jam all the way to tg.aru from putatan. Luckily the flight that i was in dint delayed. It was the most tiring day as i had to travel all alone from kk to lcct and from lcct to kl. During my journey to kl from lcct,i was a bit afraid coz the person who is sitting next to me is like so scary. I keep praying that the bus can fly so that i can reach to the destination like thunder. Buduh bah 2 urang tiba-tiba jak dia pandai ketawa sendiri-sendiri. Kalau bilang zip seluar sia tebuka pun tidak juga,sia sudah double check.Then time sia tengah concentrate baca buku (kononnya lah) pun dia tetiba ketawa.Mungkin dia rasa lucu coz cover depan buku sia ada bikini emas yang memang menarik perhatian umum. Then after i reach kl central i terserempak again with orang gila. Nasib baik my cousin yang cute that datang cepat,if not dunno what happen la with me and my beg that. Fuhhh...so close..=p (Nie dia yg taip sendiri hahahaha). Well, it end up nicely today. I went shopping for kitchen stuff and i love it very much....end of day 1

No comments: