Thursday, May 29, 2008

hey! hey!

Waaalllaaahhhhh!!!
it's been a while for me for not drop and share anything at my blog.Well, i really miss my blog thou. I've been busy for the past few days since i started my internship last Monday. So, today i want to share a bit about my experience during the past 4 days since i started my internship. Well, during the 1st day at the place, i was very nervous since i dint know anybody in the company. I event scared to enter the building until my fiance convince me that the place is not that bad. Hence, i took the courage to enter the building (as if i got any other choice hahahaha). After the lady from HR department lead me to my department which is the department of Hydrology and Hydraulic, i found out that the environment at my department was very happening. All the staff was supper friendly, including the boss. Wah! never i thought it will be like this and thank God i was at this department. My supervisor was not in till the noon comes, then i was feeling very bored as my other workmate was busy with their own work even thou there will be a break every 5 minutes for them (hahaha the fun time). Then finally came the after lunch session when my supervisor came and gave me some work to do. Well, the very 1st thing that he as me to do is READ. Well...i cannot be too demanding rite? so i follow what he said and read...But it only last like 30 minutes when i got bored because reading after taking a lunch can make u sleepy rite? then i ask my supervisor again if he got any better things that can prevent me from falling asleep. He then gave me a list of data and ask me to analyse it. Well, that data finally took me like few days to finish because it was the data of one of the most polluted river in Penang that needed to be recover. So, my job was to calculate the water quality of the river and also analyzing all the parameters that had been taken. Yet it was hard but i found it very interesting and i am looking forward to finish the job. Why? because I'm involve in doing some project that can be say BIG and also I'm proud to be one of the contributor in saving the environment.To Be Continue...

No comments: