Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special Wish to All Mothers around the World


'Mother' is that special creation of the Almighty God whom He has gifted with the unique power of giving life to a living being. No one can repay the debt of a mother. But we can certainly honor our mothers and bring smile on their faces by celebrating the special Mother's Day.



  • Mums are like angels they look after you watch you grow but most importantly they love you.


  • M is for the million things she gives me. O means only that she's soft to hold. T for the things she tries to teach me. H is for her heart of purest gold. E for her eyes with love light shining. R means right and right she'll always be.


  • God made mothers smile out of sunshine And he molded her heart out of gold In her eyes he placed bright shining stars In her cheek, roses.


  • There is no one like a mother and, no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you mother, for making my life brighter.


  • "There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps." ~ Archibald Thompson


  • All you love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mothers Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.


  • Today is a very special time to let a mother know she is always treasured in the hearts of those who love her so.


  • Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. ~ Sarah Malin

I love you as my mother. I respect you as a woman. I trust you as my friend. You mean so much to me and I'm so lucky to have you.


Happy Mothers Day.


No comments: