Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Hobby Of Mine

Recently I have a new hobby which I really love and can spent one whole day just doing 'IT'. Don't get me wrong there ahahahha.Previous month when I was still a full time house wife, I tend to surf all the fun things that I can do at home besides watching tv and playing games.

While surfing, I saw this one little tiny dress which was made by pillow case. It was called the Pillow Case Dress. It was super duper cute. The person who invented this dress is genius because the material that you need to make this dress was not only cheap but also easy to find.

From the video and tutorial that I've watched and read, seems like making one was not that hard. Since I don't have a sewing machine, I just watch some more video on how to make it before a sewing machine finally came down from the sky.

I will definitely going to make one!


Look at this, isn't it Georges?


So cute!

I already inspired to do one and the proposal to buy a sewing machine was already been submitted to the big boss. Hoping it will be approve so that I can make not just one but many. The first one I'll be making is for the little girl back in Kota Kinabalu. Yeah! For the mother, beware! your daughter going to be my little model for the dress that I'm going to make.


p/s: Dear Boss, please please please approve my proposal. :)



4 comments:

queen quirin said...

the 1st questyion i want to ask you is that "do you know how to use the sewing machine?"

Juliet Felicity said...

try and error ahahahaah it's not that hard i gues,will ask d people who sell it with the tutorial and surf on the net for extra info. Sure can one....ahahahha harap lah!

queen quirin said...

so how's my baby's dress? suda siap?

Juliet Felicity said...

Yup,but not going to show u. Wait n see ahahaah