Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mona Lisa

Bought another puzzle and this time it's a bit unique because the puzzle piece were a bit hard to match with each other as there is a small picture in each and every piece of the puzzle.


It cost me only RM5 to buy this one.Really cheap and unique


Can you see the very very small picture on the puzzle?


Time to arrange it one by one,lucky it's only 130 pcs.Bulih lah buat di depan tv


1st step,arrange all the ends pcs

Time to crack my brain


I do the head first since it's easy.


Phew it's hard!


Almost there.


Wallaaaaaa! It's Done!


p/s: Special thanks to my husband for helping me on the difficult part until the last piece was attached.

4 comments:

queen quirin said...

ini jak la kerja ko kan. huhuhu

Juliet Felicity said...

ekuse me, orang kerja sdh lah ahahah this is duirng our free time.Together2 solve d puzzle..romantik apa ahahahah

queen quirin said...

eskius me. mana la suda ko kirja ni?

Juliet Felicity said...

Dekat ofc laki sia,part time only.Bos sia cakap utk mengisi masa lapang sementara sia cari permenant job ahahahah sporting kan