Friday, January 14, 2011

1st in 2011

I know it has been ages since my last post. Well blame it on my laziness! 15 days has passes for 2011 and so far it has been wonderful for me. I hope it is not too late for me to wish your blogger out there a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!



2010 was not so great for me as being unemployed for almost 5 months was not that fun! $$$$ don't ask! irritating with big ZERO in my purse. I'm lucky husband willing to give some pocket money or else I'll die of poorness.

Another not so lucky things happen to me when procedure that I've undergone came back with big ZERO results. I was down for weeks and still trying to recover. Thanks for the short holiday which cure me almost completely. Yeah the great holiday ever! Where did I go? ahahahha when back to my hometown of course. But it's only for 2 weeks, then now come back to this boring city of KL.

Well hope this new year will bring me lots and lots of joy, luck and many many good news.


Till then...

Cheers!

No comments: