Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bathroom Story

The house that we were staying now always had water supply problem and this usually occur during the weekend or around 5.30pm till 8.00pm weekdays and sometimes it goes out till mid night. We are staying on the 15th floor so usually the supply couldn't reach our floor when all the below neighbors are using it simultaneously. To make it more fun, this is a government quarters where this kind of issue should never happen. When this thing happens, It always makes me down and my husband will be the victim of me listening to all my curse especially towards the owner of the building.

Talking about this, I have one funny moment where it happens in our bathroom...

One fine night around 11pm, my husband was fixing the shower faucet when I entered the bathroom to wash my hands. Then when I turn the sink faucet...

Me:
Babi oh kan time time sekarang pun tiada air.

Husband:
Apa babi2 nie,sia off main pipe bah tu mo tukar nie kepala paip.

Me: Heheeheeee***** (Malu)

Pity my husband ndak pasal pasal kena %$##@ hehehehee


p/s: If you read this..Sorry Dear :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Haha.. Free2 kena marah bah your hubby :-D

queen quirin said...

hmmm ni manusia mmg mcm tu wakakaka..sabar jak ko ipar

Juliet Felicity said...

Annie: Hahahahha but last2 sia malu sendiri juga :P

Quirin: Sepa tia kenal sia kan....tapi tia juga lawan ko lah kan mcm Singa ahahahah

queen quirin said...

singa pun singa la yg penting singa kiut. wakakakaka