Sunday, February 12, 2012

Merry Christmas,Happy New Year and Happy Chinese New Year bloggers!!!...............Is it too late???

Hi peps,

A friend of mind told me that it has been ages since I last updated my blog. Oh well what can I say, I'm used to it. Can't cope with my own laziness towards it.

If I'm not mistaken, the last time I updated my blog was last year October. It has been a year (consider it a year since we are now already in the new year).

Well, nothing much happens since that. I did went back to my home sweet home Sabah end of last year till mid on January this year. It was an awesome vacation for me! Unfortunately no many picture taken. I was busy hang out with my family any my naughty niece.

For CNY hubby and I decided to stay in KL due to no budget (over budget during end of year vacay or can I say blame on the Christmas shopping). Poor us, having CNY dinner with just the two of us. Oh well, there is still next time. It's not that CNY is once in every 5 years or something. There is still next year or next next year for us to return home and celebrate it with our beloved family.

Talking about new year, there is something big going to happen to me this year. But it won't going to share till it happen. Well this will be a surprise for you peps.

Ok ok enough mumbling for now, will continue updating my blog later...


-BYE BYE-

No comments: