Saturday, May 28, 2011

Movie Marathon

For the first time ever I watched two movies in one day. I use to hear this from my sister as she's like addicted to new movies and can spent time hours in cinema in a day to catch up the latest movie of the month. This time I experience it to myself and the best part was, I went alone.Yes, ALONE! why? simple! because hubby is working today and I have no friends to go with. Actually I don't mind going alone as nobody know who am I .So why should I care going for movie alone?



I can call it as movie marathon heheheh. I started my quest at 11:00am. Catch up Pirates of the Caribbean at 11:30am. Lucky my house is just 15 minuets away from Times Square and I came on time. Actually I've already purchased the ticket online the night before, because I don't like to queue and I find it very convenient to just purchase a ticket online.

POTC is not bad but I found it a bit boring as only 3 old characters were in it. The rest is new faces. I can hear my neighbour sitting at my back snoring during the movies.That actually support my opinions that the movie is not that good.

The movie finished at around 2:10pm and I rush to 10th floor to catch the second movie. It suppose to start at 2:30 but they only allow us to go into the cinema around 2:45pm. What a long wait!. KungFu Panda 2 was the second movie and I watched it in 3D. The seat that I've selected was strategic and the movie was awesome! I really enjoy watching the 2nd movie compare to the 1st.


Anyway the movie finished at around 4:30 and about an hour after that I headed home. It was an awesome day. Planning to watch Fast and Furious tomorrow. Hopefully hubby will approve!

4 comments:

CathJ said...

ini baru lah... 2 movie in a row.. ^_^.. wah both movie I like... ^_^

Juliet Felicity said...

best owh,lain kali mau buat lagi.Hehehhe

queen quirin said...

ahahhaah.....you think you can do that here at home?

Juliet Felicity said...

Why not?