Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eye Witness

I was browsing on my picture collection when I saw a folder which I named it as “Chow Kit on Fire”. The folder consists of pictures which I captured during the meltdown of Chow Kit market back in October last year. My house has a clear view for the crime scene, hence since this is a once in a lifetime incident, I manage to grab my camera and snap few pictures of the incident. It took the fireman nearly an hour to turn out the fire completely. Actually I was hoping for the market to burn down completely so that new building can be build with more organize and cleaner area.

I think only the affected area stop operating and the rest still running their business.

My camera is not that Canggih but then still manage to capture a clear view (zoom 100x hehehe)

The next day news report that HAZMET team was called as well to make sure no poisonous gas before the forensic team can do their job. Wow! sounds like CSI team on TV hehehhee

No comments: