Monday, May 3, 2010

Home again

I am back to my beloved hometown Kota Kinabalu! it has been quite a long time since my last return. The last time I was here was during my wedding celebration which was December last year till the first week of January 2010. Since then I have been missing my hometown a lot! especially the new member of the family MIKA.

This time, I came home alone. My dearest husband went to Johor for his Lab classes and he had to be there for a week. That is why I took this chance to go back since I refuse to follow him. It's not that I refuse to be with him, it is just that I cant except the fact that He'll be leaving me alone at the hotel the whole day while he when to his classes. So what am I suppose to do the whole day in the square room? BORING!!!!! But I'll be missing him a lot thou. This is the first time we were apart from each other since we were pronounce husband and wife. It felt odd when your partner was not around and he is not by your side when you woke up in the morning. Ha! it's okay, it's only for few weeks and I'll be back into his arms. Hehehehe

Now that I'm back, i will try to to spent my time as much as i can with my beloved niece. I may not be around her when she grow up but at least I can ospent time with her a bit while she was still small,at least there's a memory between me and her spending time together while she was still a baby.

Besides that, I want to do all the things that I miss a lot which is eating all the great food in KK. The number one thing that is important for me to do or should i say MUST do while I'm here. Food in KK is not the same with the one in KL. Here in KK, the food is cheap and delicious. Much much much more delicious compare with KL food. Hard to find Asam Pedas Isi Ikan like the one in Donggongong town. There is no "Pan Mee tambah sasau" and there is no "Uncle Bob" either.

So to my beloved husband, don't be shock when you see me in few weeks time. I'll gain extra few pounds because of the delicious food here in KK.






3 comments:

queen quirin said...

tu la balik2 suda dia sms saya bawa p makan pis n sip. hehehe lapas tu mo p mkn stim bot lagi..imagine u can get to eat steam boat at RM20 per person here. cheap2 u know...

Annie said...

Hi!

It is okay to be away from your husband once a while ;) Bulih bikin rindu2.. Food here is really delicious! I cudn't agree more. That explains why I keep on gaining weight every year. Hahaha..

Juliet Felicity said...

Bibie: hahahahah my check list is almost complete.Hampir semua sudah kana tick.

Annie: Yup agree with you,it's better to be separated for a while to make the relation more beautiful. The food in KK is superb there is no other place can compare the food here.