Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cheapest Steamboat Ever!!!

Few weeks ago my sister and her husband brought me to this well known and the cheapest steamboat restaurant that I have ever known. You can eat anything starting from the seafood till the "RED MEAT" you know what I'm referring about. Eat all you can and you only have to pay RM20.00 imagine that! cheap isn't it?

The restaurant located near Lintas. I don't know the exact location but I did take some pictures to share.

The Restaurant that I'm talking about



Yummy! Main masak-masak


Look at all the empty plates!

Finger Licking Good!


Oh I almost forgot, my little niece also went but she slept almost the entire eating session. Pity her only can smell and look at all those delicious food. Don't worry baby Mika you have another 2 weeks left and you can joint us with our eating hobby.


It was really a fun dinner and we went home with a smile on the face and almost blown out stomach hehheehehee.....there goes all the pledges to loose weight.

No comments: