Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confession of a reader

Finally I finished reading the book yesterday. I know I suppose to finish it days ago but since it was weekend and we have visitors coming to our house, finishing the book has been delayed.

I want to give a big applause to the author of this book and also the 'Little Black Dress' team. This book is superb!

This is the kind of book that I love and really looking forward to read other books from the Little Black Dress collection.

While reading the book, I can laugh out loud, I can cry and I can even smile all alone till It seems like i've become a crazy lad. People who don't understand the feeling of other people who really loves reading books will tend to think that all this side effect is something that really unusual.

But hey, who cares. As long as I've enjoyed it!

So again people, I recommend you to buy this book and read it. It worth every single penny that you got.

2 comments:

queen quirin said...

I've bought 2 books of little black dress and I am loving it. Make sure you bring this one home. I want to read it especially when "THE" time come when I have nothing to do.

Juliet Felicity said...

owhh you have many things to do when THAT time came trust me...ahahahha