Thursday, August 27, 2009

Book Hunting


Since I got the green light to buy a new book, I've decided to do the hunting today as I'm going out for a Dentist appointment. I'm looking forward for this even since it is the most fun and enjoyable thing to do. I was thinking to go to the bookstore which is near to the dentist building as I don't have to walk so far and it's easy for my hubby to pick me up on his way home.

I already surf some of the book that I'm looking for especially from the Little Black Dress collection. But I don't want to find the perfect one through the net because it is not as fun as searching for it in the store.

So people, wait for me to come home this evening and I will post the new book which I'm going to buy. Hopefully I will find the best book amongst the best.

Book Hunting be ware!!!

No comments: