Monday, July 7, 2008

Can You Keep a Secret?

Few weeks ago I went to look for a new book to read as I'm so addicted to English novels now and i can't stop it. I went to this bookstore and i found so many New York Time Bestseller. It took almost 2 hours to choose which one i should bought first as my budget is very tight. Then i found this book that really strike my heart and interest. I definitely fall in love with it. Without hesitation, i bought the book and I'm so happy with it. I finished reading the book in only 1 week (yeah i know some people can finished reading it in 1 day. But my time is fixed). What had i experienced while reading the book? hahaahahha there this one time around 1am, i was accompanying my fiance while he was studying for his exam.I sat in front of him and start reading the book. I suddenly laugh out loud till my fiance look and me and said "Eh apa nie, baca buku pun buli ketawa kah? macam tia betul saja ko nie!" I kept on laughing till i finally calm myself and told my fiance the reason i laugh. It was all because of the book. It was so funny. When ever i stop reading the book and did some things my mind is not there. It left at the book. Nah, I'm addicted to the book. I can't explain more as nothing can be explained except you read it your self.


Secrets from her boyfriend:
I weigh one hundred and twenty-eight pounds. Not one eighteen, like Connor thinks.
I’ve always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.

From her colleagues:
When Artemis really annoys me, I feed her plant orange juice. (Which is pretty much every day.) It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times.

Secrets she wouldn’t share with anyone in the world:
My G-string is hurting me.
I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is.

Until she spills them all to a handsome stranger on a plane. At least, she thought he was a stranger.

But come Monday morning, Emma’s office is abuzz about the arrival of Jack Harper, the company’s elusive CEO. Suddenly Emma is face-to-face with the stranger from
the plane, a man who knows every single humiliating detail about her. Things couldn’t possibly get worse—Until they do.

6 comments:

queen quirin said...

Can't wait to finish the sophie kinsella "shopaholic & sister" and start reading this book. Thanks to che'gu carol for lending me the books.

Donna said...

Wait till you read all of Shopaholic series.. best gia.Memang terketawa sendiri tu.. I bought her latest book "Remember Me" n halfway reading it..

Apa khabar si Chris?

Juliet Felicity said...

Ada sia tebaca sikit 2 yang shopaholic tapi tia sempat abis ndak kana suru bawa. This weekend i'll be doing some shopping of those books. Cant wait!! Sdh c chris warning sia "Ndakkan ko mo kasih abis duit ko mo bili buku ja semua" hahahaha Dia Sihat...tambah2 sihat sdh kami berdua. Maklumlah...cukup makan...dia ckp kalau sia kurus nanti daddy sia ckp sia tia kana kasih makan.Hahahaha

Donna said...

no worries.. beli ja buku LOL.. buli deduct juga dari income tax tu nanti.Sia ada complete set suda shopie kinsella's book. Puas hati ketawa.. wakakaka..

Juliet Felicity said...

jadi kenapa sia cemburu? aduiii gatal bah ati sia mo bili suma set tapi...rugi jg sia rasa bila sia buli baca free...sia mo bili yg susah sia dpt d kk.

Juliet Felicity said...

Fay nanti sia balik kk sia mo pinjam 2 suma yg ko ada. Kecuali yg sia sdh baca heheheheheh