Thursday, July 31, 2008

Employed!

Yes, the title tells it all..today was a very very very happy day for me. The happiest day ever. I got a job! yes! i got it! i was so happy... :)

Tomorrow is my last day of internship. Times flies so fast till i dint realise that it will end tomorrow.This morning i was being called by the big bos. When i entered his room, i became really nervous when i saw the other bosses was also there. Walla! I was wondering why i was called. Then as soon as i sat. They asked me about what exactly i studied in school b4 (when they asked me this, i was afraid that i did something wrong). Hehehe but luckily all the thought were broken. They offered me a position there...hehehe the first thing that i did was smile..then followed with "Yes".

to look for a job this day is easy, but getting the job is supper hard! Hence, i except the offer. I don't want to become jobless as soon as i graduate coz money is very important and i really need it so that i can colour my future more brightly.Hopefully i will be manage to get an offer from the government also and at the same time i am trying my best to gain more and more experience from the company.

No comments: