Sunday, June 15, 2008

15/06/2008

Seems like I dint drop any post for the last week. I've been busy and just come back from my home town couple of days ago. I've left my home for only 3 weeks and there is so many changes that I've missed. Like my lil brother is getting taller and taller every day...kk is much more hotter than here and so on. Well, I know the changes that I've experience is not that havoc or something but it's something that can effect my life also rite?
During my journey to my fiance birth place last 2 weeks, I've realise how dangerous the kimanis-keningau road were. There road were too slippery and landslide were every where. How on earth the designer of the road dint realise the safety of the road users and how dangerous the road are? Hopefully the government will take action on the design of the road. Please...
Then, now I'm back...feel a bit boring now since my fiance got class and my cousin dint come this weekend so here i am all alone in front of the notebook typing things to kill my boredom. But hey, I've experience something last night. I hurt my leg ahahahaha it's all because of the person who ride the motorcycle and dint realise he has a passenger at the back...heheheheh it's hurt a lot! i almost drop my tears but since it was a public area then i control macho lah hahahaha This morning when i woke up, i couldn't feel my feet. Ohwww it's still hurts.
Wah! tomorrow is June 16th ahahahaahah well somebody is turning 31 tomorrow hmmm...I wonder who..

3 comments:

Carolyn Chong Norsäter said...

Yabah Juliet..about the Kimanis punya jalan i heard that mimang jenjeres. Mau tanya c stanley tu dia perancang bandar ka..tah sepa yg perancang luar bandar..buruk butul! sa belum pernah lagi ikut jalan kimanis..eee takut la.Take care!

queen quirin said...

you know somebody is turning 31 but where's the gift? hehehehehehe jan buat2 lupa ar

Juliet Felicity said...

C Stanley 2 perancang di bandar jak hehhee...nightmare bah kalau jalan sana 2..