Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yogurberry

One fine day,I was waiting for my sister inside the car near a shopping
complex when suddenly a man passed the car holding 2 mugs containing beautiful and colorful ice-cream( thought it was ice cream). It looks so yummy delicious (can't take my eye on it). Just imagine ice-cream with colorful and wonderful
toppings. Isnt it marvelous?
I ask my brother-in-law what is it....and he said it is...


Since i tried it, I can't forget about the taste and the passionate moment when eating yogurberry. Just imagine the cold,tenderness and the moisture in your mouth while eating it YUMMY! (Really! hehehe i'm so bad in expressing my feeling towards these food) But, for the real taste of it i suggest you out there go ahead and try it!

No Regret! ('V')


















2 comments:

queen quirin said...

yummmm...yummm...yum.... terus rasa mau makan walaupun skrg ni HUJAN!!!!!!

osindak said...

ya sedap kan yogurberry! my daughter lovesss it! (o: tapi a bit mahal la. hehe