Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Comming homeee!!!!!!!!!!!

heheheheeee my sister must me annoyed when she saw this post ahaahahahah i'm going home,i'm on holiday for a week. Chinese New Year is just around the corner..

WaaHHhhHHhhh i'm so nervous, few days ago my mother-in-law called and ask me to come to their house during the family dinner this comming wednesday. Wahhh punya main panic sia nie...this is my 1st time going to this kind of occasion without my fiance around...so panic and nervous...what should i do?????????

If only i got the guts...i wish i have the guts 2 face them all...wahhh if only i'm rich,i want to buy the air ticket for him,so that i'm not this nervous anymore....

Butterfly in my Stomach........

2 comments:

osindak said...

just be yourself and relax! (o;

queen quirin said...

p sendiri? r u sure?