Friday, July 17, 2009

New again

This is God knows how many times I've change my design. Well i'm bored with the old one so a new changes need to be done. Since I have nothing better to do today, I've decided to spent my entire morning browsing for new skins (The best part that I really enjoy doing). After searching for quite long time, I decided to try this skin. It attract me at the first glance and never stop thinking about it. Then I choose the skin. Complement to the creatorof thie skin, Congrats! a lovely, nice, adorable and marvolous skin you have here.

I've try my best, squeeze all my creativity as much as I can to make this blog interesting. I know it's not that attractive but so far I'm satisfy with it. Hopefully It will be long lasting :)

2 comments:

queen quirin said...

I wanna change my old skin too.. but cant find the time to do it.. hey do it for me will you

Juliet Felicity said...

If i'm not mistaken ur current one oso changed by me rite? ahahahhaahaha c lah if i got time