Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Special Shout Out

Today is a very special day to someone that I've known my whole life. She's somebody whom very close to me.

For this special day of hers I maybe not be able to give her any gives since I'm in my tight budget of the coming big event. Therefore I've decided to give you a virtual gives which is very meaningful and yet cheap heheheheee

How Old Are You?

Does the candle enough? I counted it correctly right?

Remember your last birthday I gave you a white one? For this year I'm giving you a blue one.


There is another special give I want you to have. It took me ages to find this thing.


Happy Birthday to my Sister Quirin!!!!




3 comments:

queen quirin said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......:( I want the real oneeeeeee.... u've counted the candle wrongly. I was suppose to be only 18. AND I WANT THE SHOPIE KINSELLA's BOOK!!!!

Juliet Felicity said...

hahahahahaa I counted the candle correctly. Hmm....real book? ooo buli bah tapi sia baca habis dulu then baru sia bungkus kasi ko ahahah buat ala2 macam baru gitu...hehehehee

queen quirin said...

u really are sooooo kejam :P