Saturday, April 18, 2009

Returning Part 1

It's been a while. Yes I know. I don't have to explain this time as everybody know how laziness is the number one enemy. Well I'm still trying my best to spent more time with my blog but still I can't. People are complaining about it. No update for such a long time. Where have I been? no where.


It's 12.25 in the morning but I'm still wide awake. I need to do my fiance thesis. Yeah I know it's not fair. But what I do, have no choice as he is currently out for work and this thing need to be submitted by end of this week. So, I have to help him with it. But not too worry, nothing much to do since I already complete everything except now only have to adjust and edit few things more.


Plus I'm not working for this Saturday then I will have enough sleep till noon. I have all Saturday by myself. Oh, almost forgot to share something with you guys. Talking about having fun, I bought 2 purse for myself heheheh. People can say I'm greedy but I don't care! I love it both so I don't want to miss the chance to loose one of it. And the best part was my fiance didn't mad at all. He even paid for it. Big smile from me :)
to be continue...

No comments: