Friday, October 31, 2008

How lazy am i?

Many people asked me why one earth I didn't update my blog for so long. Well..obviously the answer will be I AM SO LAZY. Yes, it's true. But my laziness is not in the term of the real meaning of 'lazy'. It's all because of the idea in my head never pop-up and it leave me to a blank page. I've tried so many times to write some things in here but at the end still the results were zero.

What happen to me? Since I've become a full time house daughter (since I'm not married and I still live with my family) my mind, my interest, my passion of writing had gone. I wonder why I became like this. Is this a sign of me becoming an old lady? oh No.....I'm still young. Still had a long journey to go.

Maybe you guys out there had experience this matter. Tell me, what did you do to prevent the old mind becoming more and more older?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go bungee jumping! Seriously, go socialize with your peers, that's a great way to start adventures! :-)

The inspiration will come!

Juliet Felicity said...

But...there's no bungee jumping here in Sabah. Sob* sob* sob* heheee Being a jobless person made me hard to move. I hardly can remember when the last time I went shopping nor hang out with my friends. It's all becasue of $$$

queen quirin said...

go fishing...hehehehe I want to join but make sure you go when I am on holiday.. fish..fish wait for me