Friday, August 8, 2008

Countdown

9 days. Yes that is the days that left for me to return to my hometown. I can't wait! missing all the people there and especially my little brother (the fact that he is not little anymore). How I miss him very much! He is getting matured day by day (Hehehee kebang hidung dia if he read this). Aron, your beloved sister is going home...Yahoo!!!

Besides by brother, there is yet another thing that I miss which is my PC and my room. Wahh! I know it will covered with dust and the quote "Don't Step on the Grass" can be use in my room already (Hehehe Big Sister the quote sounds familiar rite?. But I don't care. The only important thing is I miss it like a lot!

The first thing that I will be doing as soon as I reach my house is to hug my brother hehehe (tungguuuu) then try on the new TV (nah sia tau sia yang paling ketinggalan) and last but not least hibernating in my room yeah! (The favorite part). O yah i almost forgot, Last nite my fiance was asking me about my two little children and I suddenly remember them. My Vin Dissel and Jessica Alba hehehe I miss the too.How big are they now? (Sis how big are they?)and don't tell me they died cause I know they are not!

You know what, If I may have a job in KK I was planning to have a new baby.And this time it would not be a fish as the last time the fish that me and my sister bought died on the next day. Fish is very sensitive. So I am planning to get a new pet which is.....(Drum rolls)....Rabbit! hahahahah I really fall in love with this animal and I'm going to get it if and if I were staying for good.

What else am I missing back home..hmm let me see..yes! I miss driving. But, can I still drive? That one can only be answer as soon as i reach home :)
There so much things that I miss but on top of all..I Miss my Family... ('l')

2 comments:

queen quirin said...

aron got gastrik attact yesterday and steve and dad have to rush him midnight last nite to clinic. Pity him. uhuhu

ur 2 babies? ermmm aaaaaaammm.. entah. *evil laugh*

yes ur room is at the top of the "don't step on the grass" list. Good luck on cleaning it.

Juliet Felicity said...

Wahhh!! i Called Aron this morning and he said nothing of it. Wah! got gastric ah. Amazing! Heheheheee

Alah apa susah..As kan ada...sebelum sia balik,suru dia kasih bersih hehehehehe