Friday, April 4, 2008

****sHHhhhhhh..........*****

it's been like...ermmm the last time i remember updating my blog was during Easter.Wah!! lamanya sudah 2...nie semua disebabkan tesis yang due like few days from today.Duiii it's not that easy to become a finale year student. So many things to do, so little time...


Sejak balik hostel hari tu, p kk pun teda masa sdh...hari nie, for the 1st time i will mix my word a lot as i cant think properly rite now. it's 3.30 in the morning and still i haven't finish my chapter 5 yet...Goshhh why am i not so creative in words! Explaining something that related to science is so damn hard compare to others. I know this experience that i'm facing rite now is unforgettable. 10 years from now, i will remember my difficulties in finishing my 1st thesis ever! hard! hard! hard! But to think at it in the positive point of view, it's actually that easy but i'm the one who make it so complicated. But what more can i say, i'm just human. There is no person in this world would say that things that they did for the 1st time is easy.


Hahahaha it's getting late and i'm so² sleepy, i don't know what am i mumbling about. Apa bah sia cakap nie...Rite now, rite at this part..how i wish i'm on my holiday...goshh!!!


1 comment:

queen quirin said...

There will be a time later on where you will miss all those assignment and the thesis especially when you are facing with lots of paper work at work. trust me. Been there, done that