Sunday, March 9, 2008

Magic Number 25!


Last Friday was a very special day for me, I was being surprise by my housemates and friends. They suddenly turn off the light while I was busy doing my assignment. They sang me the birthday song!!! I was so shock….gosh they surprise me with it. I never thought they can find the time to buy the cake (still wondering how they can manage to get it). It makes me speechless. I was so so so happy. I really can’t express my feeling on that day. I turn 25 on 07032008 yeah…!

But I’m bit disappointed facing the fact that fiancé his not here with me celebrating my precious day…As a remembrance of my beautiful age…I’ve decided to have something on me that can make me remember of the… I’ve took picture of IT but don’t have it with me now..so I’m going to post it on the next issue k….

1 comment:

osindak said...

Happy Belated Birthday Juliet! May God bless you always!